Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Bonanza

The thing I love about birthdays is all of the free stuff!!  My husband and kids don't do the present thing for me, so I have taken it into my own hands.  This is my list of loot:
Victoria Secrets - sign up for their Angel card and get $10 off of a $10 purchase for your birthday!
Cost Plus World Market - sign up for their rewards program (free) and get $10 off of a $10 purchase!
Red Robin - join their eclub and receive a free burger of your choice, fries and a sundae!
Starbucks - free drink of my choice from my Starbucks Card
Coldstone Creamery - sign up for their birthday club and get a free like it creation
Noodles and Company - sign up for their noodlegrams and get a free bowl of noodles for your birthday and a buy one get one free coupon on your anniversary of signing up
Culvers - sign up for their eclub and get a free one-scoop sundae.
Flat Top Grill - sign up for their eclub and get a free stir fry for your birthday.

I had a blast today going to find my treasures at Cost Plus - an awesome coffee mug I've had my eye on, a facial massager and 2 bottles of italian soda... total cost to me: $1.55
Then Dan and I went to Red Robin and split a burger and side salad and my birthday sundae.  He ordered a coke, I had water.  After tip, we spent $9 (a $3 tip).  My daughter is going to be receiving her Coldstone coupon this week and she and I will have an ice cream date for free, the family is going out to lunch to Flat Top tomorrow (kids eat free on Mondays) and our only cost will be Dan's meal, we are going to Noodles on Friday to use my free bowl and my buy one get one anniversary certificate - the whole family fed for around $5.  Then on to Culvers this week for my sundae and maybe Charlotte's as well.  If you are a fan of Dairy Queen, their eclub offers a buy one get one blizzard, Famous Dave's gives you a certificate for a free appetizer and Schlotzkys gives you a free small sandwich.
If your birthday is coming up, sign up and reap the rewards!

1 comment:

  1. Can you find a good birthday deal for the gym? I am going to need it after all of this!

    ReplyDelete