Sunday, February 28, 2010

Free Games!

Okay, I'm supposed to be tucking the little ones into bed, but this is just too good a deal to keep to myself.  You can print Hasbro game coupons here.  Then go to the Super Wal-mart if you are really looking for a deal.  There most of the card travel games are $3.50.  You can get the card games of Sorry!, Monopoly, Pictureka and Scrabble for free.  If you want the penguin toss version of Pictureka, it's on sale at the Wal-mart on Watts Rd for $5, subtract the $5 coupon and it's also free.  If you just want to make one stop, I recommend the Watts Road location.  The monopoly card game is $5.24, but marked boxes include a $5 off coupon for the Pictureka Penguin Toss game (which is on sale there...)  So, you can still get a great deal!
I haven't played all of them yet, but the Sorry! card game is a definite hit with my almost seven year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment